Destination -> Casablanca

Morocco, Here We Come!
We're leaving today!! It's sort of unbelievable that the time has already come... I can't believe we're actually going to Africa today!
Our trip on the way there is actually pretty short. It totals to 14 hours including the layover.
here's our flight info:
sfo to paris               7.17.09   3:30-11am         delta 8599 operated by air france
paris to casablanca   7.18.09  12:55-3pm          air france 2496

I'm really excited go. Speaking French will be a huge advantage. I bet I'm probably gunna end up translating for my team most of the time :P
My main concern is health. With my medical condition, I have a high chance of getting food poisoning. Please pray for my health.
Ok, well it's time to double check I've packed everything!

Tim

0 comments:

Post a Comment